1 Night 2 Days Lampi Trip (ASEAN Heritage National Park)
This trip starts and ends at Kawthaung, the southern part of Myanmar.
- At 6:00 am, depart from Kawthaung by bus.
- At 8:00 am, arrive Aung Bar Village.
- Go to Aung Bar Bird’s Nest Island by wooden boat. Beautiful pictures of Bird’s nest and bird’s nest keeper huts in the world of the Island can be captured
- Proceed to Nyaung Wi Island, can enjoy swimming, snorkeling in the clear water and relaxing on white sandy beach. Then, can explore the nature of Moken people (Sea Gypsy) on that Island.
- Continue to 115 island, popular island with a lovely wooden bridge. You can take beautiful photos and can experience happy memorable lifetime at this bridge.
- And then visit to Shark Island for snorkelling. This island is one of the best snorkeling point in the Mergui Archipelago.
- After that continue to Kyun Phila Island. You can swim and snorkel in the crystal clear water. And you can enjoy your free time peacefully on the beach. At night, we will sleep by tents on that Island.
- Next morning, we will go to Lampi Island. We can study at ASEAN Heritage National Park.
- After studying, we can do Kayaking and exploring in the mangrove area.
- Proceed to Ma Kyone Galet Village. On that island we can visit to Moken people (Sea Gypsy) and chat with those families and learn their ways of life.
- And then go back to Aung Bar Village and arrive around 4:00 pm. After all, arrive Kawthaung about 6:00 pm.
– Car Transfer, Local Boat, Guide, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Water, Soft Drink, Snorkel, Tent, Zone fees, Travel Insurance, Life Jacket
– End of Service –